Cactus Jack is the second Guardian of the Desert Island in Croc: Legend of the Gobbos. He appears in the level 3-B2 in "Cactus Jack's Ranch". He was formed when Baron Dante used his magic on a Cactus and a Gecko. Cactus jack will start off the fight by shooting at Croc. After he shoots him he will either spin around the arena at a super fast speed or he will slowly spin towards Croc's direction. After he gets dizzy from spinning he will stop for a while making him vulnerable to Croc's tail whip attack. Cactus Jack has 3 lives.
His Appearance slightly resembles a large Dantini, with Cactus-Like skin and Barbs covering his body and two large bottom canine teeth.
His Attacks consist of:
- Shooting Barbs at Croc
- Spinning at Highspeeds around the Arena
- Spinning at a slower rate towards croc
- He is the Biggest Guardian in Croc: Legend of the Gobbos. (Same size as Baron Dante)
- He is the only Guardian (Except Baron Dante) to have an Orchestrated Guardian theme.
- His arena is the only one with the exception of Secret Sentinel to contain crystals.
- His bio on the official Croc site states: The cactus plant is the one thing all Gobbos find amusing. The Baron planned on taking over the villages with his Cactus Jack spell.
- His name might be a reference to the Professional Wrestler of the same name.